Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello my dearest xuanee (though I think you might not be reading this by the time I post this up. I'm hoping you will haha), ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR O'LEVELS!! I see you've been working hard and I'm sure you'll do well for it! JIAYOU ALL THE WAY FOR THE REMAINING 9 DAYS YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Love, mama :D


I've got scratch marks/wounds on my knees (with the blood clots)! Shan't tell you the story here it basically involves fence-climbing. okay shush, no more info I'll tell you if you wanna know. BUT GOSH IT FELT SO GREAT, I DON'T MIND THE WOUNDS ON MY KNEES WHOO. :D


ohyeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!! (though you wouldn't be reading this) I accidentally wished her HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY via sms today wth! So its true my brain is dead HAHAH.

We went out to get her present at 1 but I had to go back for the SRGCE meeting at 2. Basically sat there and learnt some basic Japanese terms. At least I got to skip abit of cca haha. CCA ended early so we got the band to sing a birthday song for Steph and we brought in the cake!! Celebrated the next 4 hours in the canteen and that involved a LITTLE bit of caking and... and...

ipodtouch fiesta yo HAHAH. Steph and I went totally crazy playing tap tap revenge, shaking the thing all around and all. I totally lost track of how many hours that was, but it was so freaking entertaining! Think we screamed like two crazy idiots in the canteen man (Y). After Ivan's ipodtouch ran out of batt (Emily was playing her ragdoll game on Jeremy's one), we moved on to need for speed on my phone but my phone died soon. :(



Damn I'm not in the mood to update now, PICNIC WITH KAIKAI RIANE CINDY TOMORROW!! I better sleep soon haha :D

No comments: